- Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a Service
The Privaon Data Protection Officer (DPO) assists internally on all matters relating to privacy and data protection as well as GDPR compliance. The Privaon DPO takes over privacy and data protection tasks, staff training, and can serve as an independent expert both internally as well as towards customers or the Data Protection Authorities.
The Privaon DPO can take over all tasks required by the GDPR and all roles can be adjusted towards specific needs. The role of a fully outsourced DPO includes the tasks described in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, article 37-39.
The Privaon DPO:
- Takes over the role of the Data Protection Officer in an organisation in line with GDPR requirements
- Serves as an independent expert inside an organisation
- Deals with privacy and data protection issues and offers internal advice
- Trains staff on data protection matters and raises privacy awareness
- Helps with GDPR compliance
- Conducts all relevant communications with the Data Protection Authorities
- Aids or deals with customer communications on privacy and data protection matters.
- Mitigates privacy risks
- Defines data request processes
Additionally, Privaon’s DPO can offer other services upon customer’s request:
- Designing a data protection software
- Conducting a required Privacy Impact Assessment
Privaon’s DPO as a Service has different levels from which a suitable option is chosen for the customer.
- Cost-efficient and effortless privacy and data protection solution
- Permanently available partner in privacy and data protection
- Compliance with the GDPR’s DPO requirements
- Constant access to Privacy Professionals
- Independent advice and solutions
For more information or to order, please contact:
Account & Product Manager
+358 50 306 9399
Have a look at our other privacy services