- Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a Service
The Privaon DPO assists internally on all matters relating to privacy and data protection as well as GDPR compliance. The Privaon DPO takes over privacy and data protection tasks, staff training, and can serve as an independent expert both internally as well as towards customers or the Data Protection Authorities. The Privaon DPO can take over all tasks required by the GDPR and all roles can be adjusted towards specific needs.
The Privaon DPO:
- Takes over the role of the Data Protection Officer in an organisation in line with GDPR requirements
- Serves as an independent expert inside an organisation
- Deals with privacy and data protection issues and offers internal advice
- Trains staff on data protection matters and raises privacy awareness
- Helps with GDPR compliance
- Conducts all relevant communications with the Data Protection Authorities
- Aids or deals with customer communications on privacy and data protection matters.
- Cost-efficient and effortless privacy and data protection solution
- Permanently available partner in privacy and data protection
- Compliance with the GDPR’s DPO requirements
- Constant access to Privacy Professionals
- Independent advice and solutions