This is a great opportunity to start or continue a career in the world of privacy/data protection and to become an expert in one of the hottest and fastest growing fields of business. The privacy and data protection services market is expected to grow fast due to new regulations and digitalisation during the next few years. We are looking for privacy specialists to help our customers implement privacy/data protection in their products and services. Privacy problems can be approached from the perspective of data use, data security, or legal issues.
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Join relevant customer teams based on your prior experience and interests.
- Meet customers to solve their privacy problems.
- Address privacy considerations in customers’ products, services and processes.
- Manage and track project progress.
- Prepare decision making material and other necessary material for customers-
- Take ownership of customer relationships & projects.
We offer our employees:
- A true opportunity to grow with a steep professional development curve towards an internationally recognised privacy and data protection expert.
- The opportunity to work with global customers in defining privacy and data protection in high-end digital environments.
- Travel, networking and interacting opportunities with top experts in the privacy field.
- A fun, positive and dynamic atmosphere of a growth / start-up company.
Success in this position requires:
- Masters degree in a relevant field (e.g. Law, Social Sciences, Business, Technology/Engineering).
- Strong proven interests or experience in the field of data protection and privacy.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish.
- Good social skills – you are comfortable meeting new clients every day and working with different types of people (engineering, marketing, legal).
- Understanding of data analytics, data security, or privacy and data protection law.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and problem solving skills.
- Capability to bring up new ideas and propose alternatives.
- Prior experience in any of the mentioned areas is considered a benefit.
In addition, we value:
- Getting things done (GTD).
- Capability to work independently.
- Your smile – we’re a happy workplace.
Our head office is located in Leppävaara, Espoo just a few minutes away from the train and bus station. Our key customers are located around Europe, so willingness to travel is necessary. The starting date for the position is upon agreement. We are looking for a full-time employee (part-time can be discussed in certain cases).
To apply, please click here and submit your CV/Resume and cover letter with your salary requirement . The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.